Just some notes about stuff I see as I wander

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

C'mon Lady, who do you think you're kiddin'

From eonline.com



Mills: Brit Media Made Me Suicidal

by Gina Serpe

Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:20:27 AM PDT



Mills McCartney said the one bright light in her past few years was the time she spent in the U.S. and that she would gladly make the transatlantic move were it not for her daughter with McCartney, Beatrice.



"I would live in America in two seconds, but I keep my daughter here to be near her father. You can't imagine what I've done to compromise things."





Cops Sick of Protecting Mills from "Huge Powers"

by Sarah Hall

Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:37:00 AM PDT



Mills has denied reports that she plans to make the United States her permanent home.



"I would never live in America. I've never even thought of living in America. I'm here with my family and I live here," she told Britain's GMTV Thursday.

No comments: