Just some notes about stuff I see as I wander

Saturday, June 09, 2007

le Bastille, Paris?

First she's in, then she's out - Paris was let out of jail because she wasn't eating (quite normal, in fact she said that's why she was arrested on DUI charge - had been drinking but not eating). Other reports mentioned a medical condition otherwise known as a "rash" - nappy rash? If she had taken this on the chin she could have relaunched herself as a Pink-stylee tough girl that no one would want to mess with. She could have launched a range of prison pyjamas and had lots of funny stories to tell at dinner parties. I know prison must be hard but for the ability to stick two fingers up at everyone, I could have done it.

Yes, I did have to try and find Paris' cell phone and home address of Kathy and Rick Hilton...

She's back in again now though. Fair enough - the sheriff's department tried to overturn a court ordered prison sentence. The country is up in arms and everyone with a cause is jumping on the issue - the two Americas: rich v. poor, black v. white etc

Perhaps Hilton Hotels should design a Hilton Boutique Prison Chain hotel for these situations.

No comments: