Just some notes about stuff I see as I wander

Saturday, September 15, 2007

It was bad, but not THAT bad

MADONNA AND SPEARS ANGER MUSLIM TERROR LEADER
13 September 2007
World Entertainment News Network

Sep 13, 2007 (WENN via COMTEX) -- A Muslim extremist has called for MADONNA and BRITNEY SPEARS to be beheaded for spreading "their satanic culture against Islam".

Muhammad Abdel-Al, the senior leader of the Palestinian terror group The Popular Resistance Committees, attacked the two pop stars, labeling them "prostitutes".

He rants, "If I meet these whores I will have the honor - I repeat, I will have the honor - to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam."

Abdel-Al spoke out as Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie prepare to celebrate the Jewish New Year with 2,000 Kabbalah followers in Israel.

No comments: